Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Writers Wednesday 5/31/06

Here is another Dynasty 2 scene. I figure I'm on a roll with these. Here is the cast used or talked about in this scene. It's a little rough, but you get the idea.

Keith Summers- owns and CEO of SC Johnson Wax, one of the main characters of the soap.
Becky Summers- Keith's ex-wife, now lives in Seattle, pregnant with Keith's best friend's baby.
Sarah Jordan Keith's current wife
Mandy Summers- Keith and Becky's teenage daughter, offering to give her heart (literally) to boyfriend Jesse.
Jesse- Mandy's boyfriend, needs a heart transplant
Bryon Summers- Mandy's baby boy
Miranda Summers- Keith and Sarah's baby girl

The hospital. Jesse is in one room, Mandy in another, Keith, Becky, and Bryon in a waiting room. The doctors are just about ready to perform the heart transplant from Mandy to Jesse when....two doctors pushing a man on a stretcher burst through the hospital door.

Doctor 1: Out of the way! Emegency!
Doctor 2: What happened?
Doctor 1: Fatal explosion at the construction site. A huge boulder fell on him. He's bleeding internally.
Doctor 2: Let's get him in ER stat!
They quickly wheel the stretcher through another door.
Becky: I hate hospitals.
Keith: you'll be here soon you know.
Becky: well, in a different part of the hospital. A more cheerful part.
Keith: Becky, are you sure you won't reconsider my offer and move in? I've got that whole house to myself.
Becky: It's not exactly to yourself. You've got Miranda, Bryon, and about a million servants. And besides, I don't think Sarah would appreciate that idea too much.
Keith: Sarah will deal with it. What do you say?
Becky: I'm sorry Keith but I....
the doctor comes out of ER.
Becky: Doctor! What's happening? Is everything alright?
Keith: Is our daughter alive?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could you tell me if this is the Mandy that used to live in Hackberry Creek-Irving? If so, will you have her contact me?
Thanks!
Traci D. (now J.)
traci_bear@comcast.net