Monday, May 22, 2006

Happy Retirement mom!

Last Wed (May 17) was my mom's last day of work. She is now officially retired. She had a small party at work on her last day, so thought I'd share a few pics of that.

Here is the yummy cake! We got to take some leftovers home too.



She received a plaque for her service. 27 years. Though they wrote 26 yrs on the plaque..just like the company to not give credit for the full year.




And of course, Ryan with grandma on her special day.



I just wonder what she will do with all her time now? I mentioned she should babysit more! hehe

Best Wishes Mom!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

You look a lot like your mom. :)

Anonymous said...

poor kid That face could stop a freight train, look like a prune.

Anonymous said...

Brenda could you make me some real pictures from the retirement party?

Anonymous said...

was that hat from the hospital or from my friend Millie who made him a blue hat. Mom