Thursday, May 04, 2006

Music Player Shuffle

How to play: Put your music player on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.


1.How am I feeling today? “You shook me (All night long)” AC/DC (hhmmm….)
2. Will I get far in life? “End of the Innocence” Don Henley
3. How do my friends see me? “Nobody’s Fool” Cinderella (that’s interesting!)
4. Where will I get married? “Jack and Diane” John Mellencamp (that didn’t make sense)
5. What is my best friend? “After All” Peter Cetera and Cher
6. What is the story of my life? “All over now” Great White (oh, that’s not good!)
7. What was high school like? “Another Day in Paradise” Phil Collins (the title is fitting since I loved high school)
8. How can I get ahead in life? “Gone Crazy” Journey (shouldn’t I be on meds for that??)
9. What is the best thing about me? “Slide” Goo Goo Dolls (what does THAT mean?)
10. What is today going to be like? “Sentimental Street” Night Ranger (guess I need to think about the past huh?)
11. What is in store for this weekend? “Could’ve Been” Tiffany (apparently I’m obsessing with the past)
12. What song describes my parents? “Be With You” Enrique Iglesias
13. To describe my grandparents? “Sometimes when we touch” Dan Hill
14. How is my life going? “Run to You” Bryan Adams (to whom??)
15. What song will they play at my funeral? “Unskinny Bop” Poison (ok..that’s scary!!)
16. How does the world see me? “Two Steps Behind” Def Leppard (ouch)
17. Will I have a happy life? “Walk This Way” Aerosmith (is that a yes?)
18. What do my friends really think of me? “Our lips our sealed” Hilary Duff (oh that’s not good!! LOL)
19. Do people secretly lust after me? “All for you” Sister Hazel (I knew I was desirable but….LOL)
20. How can I make myself happy? “Falling for the First time” Barenaked Ladies (But I might get hurt..how can that make me happy?)
21. What should I do with my life? “Sweet Child O Mine” Guns N Roses (sounds good…I want to have 4 or 5 children!!)
22. Will I ever have children? “Shooting Star” Bad Company
23. What is some good advice for me? “No one Like You” Scorpions
24. How will I be remembered? “Home Sweet Home” Montley Crue (not sure how to take that)25. What is my signature dancing song? “It’s My Life” Bon Jovi (haha Ryan likes to dance to this song right now)
26. What is my current theme song? “Pretty Vegas” INXS (interesting since I have no desire to go to Vegas at all)
27. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? “Listen to Your Heart” Roxette (hhhmmmm…what are they trying to tell me?)
28. What type of man do I like? “A Thousand Miles” Vanessa Carlton

1 comment:

Mary said...

Love it! I really like seeing what music people are listening to as well.