Monday, May 29, 2006

My birthday party

I had a small party to celebrate mine and Bob's birthdays this past Sat. It was a lot of work but turned out well. It was a beautiful day out so we spent the majority of the day outside. Some of us played cards and Uncle Darrell kept Ryan busy! Bob grilled burgers and brats and we had tons of sides, of course, the cake! I didn't receive anything from my birthday wish list, but still received some nice things anyway. Bob and I were exhausted by the end of the day!

Uncle Darrell and Ryan



My mom, dad, brother Don, and I playing Texas Hold'em poker. I ended up winning!



Me getting ready to open cards and gifts.



My mom, dad, and best friend Julie.



Last but not least, the ice cream cake!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

looks like a fun time.

Anonymous said...

I gave you 50 things from your list a dollar for each item.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Brenda!! :) Looks like you had a fun time!

MandaCakes said...

Happy Belated Bithday! Glad you had a good weekend and your flowers look BEAUTIFUL!