Saturday, May 13, 2006

Happy Mothers Day

I most likely won't be around tomorrow (and even if I am I probably won't want to blog on MY day!), so thought I'd send out a little note a tad early.

Happy Mothers Day to all the mommies! (btw- this does include ANY woman who has ever been pg, adopted, or heck, just feels like a mommy).

I'm not sure what's in store for my day, but I sure have mentioned to dh many times over the course of the past week that tomorrow is THE day, so I hope he took the hint.

I will be attending church service and Sunday School in the morning (the norm Sunday morning), lunch and put Ryan down for a nap when we get home, and then head over to my parents' house to celebrate.

Looks to be a busy day. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day to you too!

mom and dad

Anonymous said...

can't believe no guys offered to do dishes on mothers day.