Thursday, May 18, 2006

Birthday Wish List

Since my birthday is coming up (May 26), here is my birthday wish list :)

  1. Clomid
  2. Icebergs by Rebecca Johns
  3. Hilary Duff CD (Hilary)
  4. Casting Crowns CD
  5. Sonicflood CD (any of them)
  6. Jack Russell CD (For You)
  7. Great White CD (Thank You....Goodnight)
  8. Law and Order CI DVD (season 2 & 3)
  9. Grey's Anatomy DVD
  10. Degrassi The Next Generation DVD (Seasons 1,2, &3)
  11. books (chick lit books or anything by Karen Kingsbury)
  12. Laptop (ok, I know I'm asking for a lot here, but this IS a wish list)
  13. Gift cards from the following places:
  • Target (for books, CDs, etc)
  • Barnes & Noble
  • Michael's (for scrapbooking supplies)
  • Famous Dave's Barbeque (YUM!)

There are more things I could probably think of, and I may add to later. I know I have a lot of CDs and DVDs listed...that's because we've had to cut way back on luxury items in order for me to be a sahm, so I rarely ever get CDs or DVDs for myself. We mainly just get the bare necessities. :)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

hmm, I don't think it's really legal for anyone to GIVE you Clomid. :)

I hope your birthday brings you lots of joy!

Anonymous said...

let me know what you want me to make for your birthday.

Mom