Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My messy find

What is up with dh's anyway? It's like they can't do anything on their own!!

So I come home from my party last night (I'm gone a whole 3 hours mind you) and what do I see when I walk in the house? Everything is EXACTLY as it was when I left. The only difference was Ryan was in bed and dh was downstairs. Dishes were still sitting on the counter; the food leftover from dinner was still on the table, uncovered; Ryan's toys were still all over the living room. So I spend the first 10 minutes of being home doing nothing but putting things away and cleaning up. Now please tell me, since I don't have the brain of a man, why couldn't he have done any of this stuff before I came home? Why is it he thinks it's my job to pick up everything around here?

It was just so irritating to come home to a house that's not picked up and exactly the way I left it. In all honesty, it wasn't even the way it was when I left since dinner was still on the table. When I left dinner was in the process of being made.

*taking deep breath*. Sometimes I just wish I knew what was going through his mind!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Sorry Brenda! It seems like Dh and I are always on oposite sides of the fence when it comes to that. He used to be such a neat freak! Now, if I'm keeping things straight, he is the slob and vice versa!

MandaCakes said...

I totally hear you!
Men are just on a different level. Well, there DIFFERENT anyway!