Wednesday, May 10, 2006

What the heck is America thinking?

You may or may not know, I'm a huge American Idol fan. And tonight, America really let me down! I'm so upset I'm in tears (though that could also be a hormone induced menstrual issue)!

Chris was just voted off!!! He was my favorite, the one I really thought would win this year. I had high hopes for him. He seemed so real and down to earth, has wife and kids, and the only rocker. He sang his heart out last night and this is the thanks he gets. America- what were you thinking?

Even Simon seemed shocked. He even joined the standing ovation for him at the end. I'm really hoping Simon likes him enough to give him a record deal when this is all over.

I just had to get this out of my system. I really wanted him to win. :( I need some ice cream now.

No comments: