Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Another one!

Sorry!!! I love doing these!!


1. What time did you get up this morning? 6am
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Can’t remember, I haven’t been to a movie cinema in years.
4. What is your favorite TV show? One Life to Live, Another World, American Idol, Law and Order CI, Grey’s Anatomy
5. What did you have for breakfast? Didn’t eat breakfast today.6. What is your middle name? Jean7. What is your favorite cuisine? American
8. What foods do you dislike? Tuna, liver, sourkraut
9. What is your favorite chip? Chex mix, barbeque flavored chips, or regular potato chips with my family’s special dip
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Great White “Let it Rock”
11. What kind of car do you drive? 1989 Oldsmobile Cutless Cierra
12. What is your favorite sandwich? Club sandwich
13. What characteristics do you despise? Dishonesty, manipulation
14. Favorite item of clothing? A sweatshirt I have..Green Bay Packers.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Hawaii
16. What color is your bathroom? Purple (unfortunately)
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Don’t have one.
18. Where would you want to retire to? Omaha, Nebraska
19. Favorite time of day? Evening, after Ryan goes to bed.
20. Where were you born? Cudahy, Wisconsin
21. Favorite sport to watch? NFL football (Go Packers!)
24. What type of detergent do you use? Whatever is cheapest!
25. Coke or Pepsi? Neither- I don’t drink soda, and when I do, it’s root beer!
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? Must be a night owl because I’m not a morning person!
27. What size shoe do you wear? 6
28. Do you have pets? Yes, 1 cat named Cally and 8 fish.
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? I’m writing a novel!
30. What did you want to be when you were little? A gymnast, a teacher, a singer, an author
31. Favorite Candy Bar? Snickers
32. What is your best childhood memory? Making up a soap opera with Amy.
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Customer service, cashier, cash cage worker (all at Kmart), bank teller, room attendant at a hotel (I cleaned rooms), most importantly, MOM
34. Soup or Salad? Depends on my mood…I like salad but I also like soup.
35. Nicknames: Bren, Missy, pookeybear, mommy
36. What song can you not help but sing out loud to? Uumm, most songs actually. I love to sing so if I know the words I have to sing! Right now though the biggest one is Mr. Roboto by Styx. Can’t get that song out of my head!!
37. Eye color? brown
38. Ever been to Africa? No
39. Ever been toilet papered? No
40. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes
41. Been in a car accident? Yes
42. Croutons or bacon bits? Both
43. Favorite day of the week? That’s tough. Don’t really have one. I would have to say Sunday I guess since I get to go to church.
44. Favorite restaurant? Famous Dave’s Barbeque
45. Favorite flower? Lilacs
46. Favorite ice cream? Turtle
47. Disney or Warner Brothers? Definitely Disney
48. Favorite fast food restaurant? Burger King
49. What color is your bedroom carpet? Blue
50. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Once
51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Postal store- I bought stamps online
52. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Michael’s or Hobby Lobby
53. What do you do most often when you are bored? What’s bored mean? LOL watch tv or go on the computer.
54. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? N/A
55. Last person you went out to eat with? Bob and Ryan to McDonald’s. A reward for going poop on the potty.
56. Ford or Chevy? No preference
57. What are you listening to right now? TV- One Life to Live
58. How many tattoos do you have? None
59. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The egg.

No comments: