Tuesday, February 21, 2006

American Idol

So I'm watching American Idol. I'm pretty impressed with a few of the female contenders this year. I have 3 favorites.
Kellie- she is amazing, has a great voice, and is so personalable. I think it's more the personality that gets me than her voice, since I don't even remember what song she sang and it was only an hour ago. But she's pretty, she's sweet, love her southern accent, and she's so down to earth...girl next door type of thing. Her story also touches my heart. Like her a lot!
Paris- all I gotta say is WOW! She is AMAZING! She is only 17, but has such an amazing voice. Tonight's performance was just incredible...she showed her personality, she danced around on stage, she acted like she's been doing this for years. I love her! I think even if she doesn't win the competition (which I think she will win) she will make it big. She's amazing.
Lisa- a 16 yr old from Anaheim CA....also incredible! I liked her from her first audition the first night of AI. She's pretty, and her voice is great! She also has the girl next door kinda look and personality. She will make it big too.

So those are the females I really like right now. Vote for them! Tomorrow will be the male vocalists.

I love AI!

No comments: