Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Another Question email. Enjoy!

1. What was your first car? Oldsmobile Cutless 1985
2. What color are the curtains in the room you are in right now? Don’t have curtains in this room. I’m in the basement which has 2 small block windows.
3. If you turn around, what do you see? Ryan, LOL, the door to the laundry room.
4. What is your favorite color? blue
5. Do you take baths? No, never. I hate baths. It’s a weird phobia I have.
6. How old were you when you got your drivers license? 16 (passed on the second try)
7. Have you ever been out of the country? No
8. What was your first job? If you don’t count babysitting, I worked at Farm and Fleet for 3 weeks the summer before my senior year.
9. What is your favorite website, other than SM? First is simplymoms, then it would be my blog.
10. Did you ever listen to new kids on the block? LOL YES! They were my favorite for the longest time…my first concert was to see them.
11. Did you go to public or private school? Private school for elementary, public school for high school, private college.
12. What comes to mind, when you think of the 80's? big hair! LOL
13. Are you scared of spiders? Big ones yes.
14. Do you believe in re-incarnation? No.
15. If you come back in the next life, who do you want to be? Don’t believe in that.
16. If you could meet any celebrity (currently alive) who would it be? Michael Lardie.
17. What was the first music album you remember owning? Cyndi Lauper “She’s so Unsual”
18. How many TV's are in your home? 2
19. Name 5 people you wouldnt mind being stuck on a desert island with? Bob, Ryan, Julie (my best friend), my mom, Amber.
20. Where were you when you lost your virginity? Ok..this sounds bad. In a hotel :)
21. How many siblings do you have? 2 older brothers
22. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Not sure.
23. What was your first alcoholic drink? I have no idea! A wine cooler most likely.
24. What is 1st song on your playlist? Mr. Roboto by Styx
25. What is the last song on your playlist? Miles Away by Great White
26. Do you still own a VCR? You bet. I can’t survive without it!!
27. Did you ever have an 8-track player? No.
28. Do you know more than one language? Yes. I know some Spanish, some French, and ASL.
29. Did you go to college/trade school? Yes, went to college. Have a BA on English Lit.
30. Do you still talk to any of your school friends? Yes. I met my best friend in college.
31. How many boyfriends have you had? 4
32. Do you have a "this many dates until sex" rule? No. I believe in no sex before marriage.
33. Are you religious? I don’t consider it religious. I have a personal relationship with Jesus.
34. What color is your carpet? By the computer it’s a light brown.
35. Do you wear makeup? Not unless I’m going out someplace nice.
36. How often do you get your hair cut? Maybe once a year.
37. If you could afford 1 cosmetic surgery, what would you get? I wouldn’t get it. God gave me this body and I’m proud of it.
38. Do you have any piercings? Just 2 in my ears.
39. Do you have any tattoos? No.
40. When/If you have teens, when can they start dating? When he’s 20! LOL j/k I’m not sure yet…have time to decide that.
41. How old were you when you moved out of your parents house? 24
42. What jewelry do you wear on a regular basis? Wedding ring, a silver cross necklace
43. What was the 1st DVD you bought? I don’t remember
44. Do you have a Palm Pilot? No, but Bob does
45. Do you have a picture phone? yes
46. Do you have a digital camera? yes
47. What noise can you hear right now? My space heater, the tv.
48. Have you ever had ice cream for breakfast? no
49. Are your parents still together? Yes, married 45 yrs in June.
50. What did you eat for lunch today? Half of a bagel sandwich and a glass of water.
51. If you have a partner how long have you been together? Together for 12 yrs in April. Married for 6.5 yrs.
52. If you could pursue any career you wanted what would it be? Author, singer.
53. Does your family celebrate another holiday other than christmas, because you have one than one religion? No
54. If you could do anything or be anything for one day what would you do or be? Spend a day on the set of my favorite show.
55. If you suspect your man is cheating, would you confront him or snoop for proof first? Confront him.
56. Your best friend couldn't have children of her own naturally. She is thinkin about surrogacy and asks you if you would be the one to help realise her dream of having children. What would you say? Yes I would. I know she would do it for me without a doubt, I’d want to do it for her also.
57. If a movie was made about your life, who would play you? Eden Riegal (she looks most like me)
You win $1,000,000 , would you give any to family and friends or spend it on yourself? First pay off our bills, buy a decent house/car, spend a little on family/friends, anything leftover in Ryan’s college fund.
58. If someone collapsed in the street would you stop to help? I wouldn’t since I don’t have CPR training, but Bob would.
59. If you saw a robbery going on would you intervene or pretend you never saw a thing? I’ve been in banking long enough to know you don’t intervene!!! Call 911 and let the police take care of it.
60. You break you something which is of great importance to someone i.e. your mums best crystal glass which she has had for years and she will be devestated when she sees it is broken. She was outta the room at the time would you be brave enough to own up? Yes I would.
61. When did you have your first kiss? I was 17
62. If you were a smell what would you be? Chocolate :)
63. If you had access to a time machine, would you go back and change anything about your life? No. All my life experiences, both good and bad, have made me what I am today. I wouldn’t change anything.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Boy, you'd be an awfully nice scent. :)

Thanks for sharing - these are fun.