Thursday, February 23, 2006

The robot song

Ryan has been huge into listening to music and dancing lately. Well, dancing at first, now it's just wanting to listen to music. Which I'm enjoying mind you...I've been listening to things I haven't heard in ages. I don't listen to CD's much anymore, so it has been nice pulling out different CD's to listen to.

Anyway, Bob had decided to introduce to Ryan Mr. Roboto by Styx. Ryan affectionately calls it "The robot song". He didn't like it the first time he heard it; actually cried and wouldn't listen past the first verse. Poor thing. So we turned it off, thinking that's the end of that.

The next day Ryan asked for the robot song. I asked him several times, making sure he really wanted to hear it. Sure enough, he really wanted to. So I put it on and he actually loved it! And he wanted to hear it again, and again, and again.......

We have now heard this song so many times that Ryan has most of the words memorized now, and I'm actually starting to get tired of it! LOL At least he chose a good song by Styx...I'm not much of a Styx fan, and Mr. Roboto is one of the very few songs I like. Though that may change soon unless Ryan gets off his robot kick soon!! LOL

Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto.

No comments: