Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Waiting and waiting....

Af is due tomorrow. This has been the hardest 2ww of my total TTC journey I think. I'm not sure what to think. My temp is still up very high, which is rare for being 12 DPO. I'm still having symptoms (I've been having them since 8 DPO)...such as cramps, increased appetite, thirst, frequent urination. Today the cramps are more pronounced...like af is going to show any minute. No spotting as of yet. It's going to be a long day. I plan on testing tomorrow if temp is still high and no af.
The problem is I'm on a progesterone supplement, and because I haven't been on it before, I'm not sure what it is doing to my body. So I'm not sure if the symptoms I'm feeling are from the progesterone or true pg symptoms. I hate waiting!!!! *sigh*

Wish me luck in waiting....and say some prayers that this is my month.

No comments: