Saturday, February 04, 2006

scrapbooking and other ramblings

Today I went to an all day scrapbooking crop. It was so much fun and so very much needed. This progesterone is throwing my moods into vicious swings, so I needed to get out for a day, spend the day with the girls and chatted and worked! I got 12 pages done!!!! woo hoo!! I was on a roll today. I'm still about a year behind...I'm working on Ryan's 2nd year book...considering he's in his 4th year now!!! LOL But I had lots of fun, and had a good time talking to Lisa and Shannon, whom I haven't had much of a chance to talk to lately. I rarely get a day to myself so it was really nice.

Along with the mood swings I've mentioned, I've also had a major increase in appetite and strange cravings! I can't seem to stop eating....no matter what it is. Every time I see a commercial for food I just want whatever it is they are advertising. Food network....fogettaboutit!! I know I'm thin and can stand to gain a few pounds, but this is getting ridiculous!! I'm constantly hungry! I also have been having strange cravings lately......the other day it was ranch dressing!!! I actually put some in a bowl and was eating it straight!! LOL Very strange.

I woke up this morning with cramps...af type of cramps. It's way too early for af. My chart is nothing at all like I've ever seen before....very unlike my normal charts. I'm chalking all this up to progesterone. Since I've never taken progesterone before, I'm figuring this is all from that. Guess I'll find out in a few days.

A very good friend of mine got a BFP yesterday after 3 years of ttc!! (Congrats again Crystal hon!!!!) I can't even tell you how excited that made me, how much hope that gives me!! That is can happen...it may take a long long time, but it can happen! She has given me so much encouragement, she has no idea! It just makes me realize that if you have faith and keep on trying, eventually it will happen, in God's time.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Of course it can and will happen. Just gotta hang in there long enough! Good luck, sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Brenda, I'm hoping you are the next BFP!!