Monday, December 05, 2005

Odds and ends

I O'd a few days ago and am now almost half way done with the 2ww! I have my progesterone test tomorrow and get the results next week Monday. It will be a long week!

I have been so so cold! It is freezing here in the cheese state! I hate winter! I'm already looking forward to Spring when it gets warmer again. It's way too cold for me. Ryan wanted to play outside yesterday in the newly freshly fallen 7 inches that we got. I was out there with him for 10 minutes freezing my tooshie off until I finally said I'm going in! Then I couldn't warm up all day!! I should have asked for an electric mattress pad or electric blanket for Christmas. Too late now since my mom is already done shopping.

Speaking of Christmas shopping...I'm close to half done. I'm getting there!

I will post a pic of my Christmas tree as soon as I get the pic off the camera!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hope the rest of the 2ww goes well! Can't wait to see your tree.