Wednesday, November 30, 2005

OPK!

I got a +OPK yesterday!! woo hoo!! I'm so excited about it! Bob laughs at me and says he doesn't understand how someone can get so excited over a urine test! I'm just happy that I'm Oing at a decent day!! I'm on CD 16 and should be Oing today! Come on BFP! Now I just need to continue to convince Bob to BD and we should be home free!
I called my OB and she set up a blood test for me for next week. I need to get my progesterone taken again next week. If I O today I will be 6 DPO when I do the test...it technically should be 7 DPO, but she said they want to do it 7 days after the first +OPK. I just hope the clomid is working just as good this cycle....I haven't felt really bad O pains like last month. Making me wonder if it's working in there. I sure hope so! I won't get the results of the test until Dec 12. Feels like forever from now.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Yay! Congrats. Hey, and thanks for linking to my blogs.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Brenda! And it looks like you're timing that BD perfectly - keep it up, I'm rooting for you!

Anonymous said...

Temp jump looks beautiful!! Good Luck!!!