Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Alright, I'll tell you! My fantasy man is:

Ok, I'll tell you who my novel is about. Though I've changed the names so it's not really about him. It is but it isn't. LOL
I've had a huge infatuation/crush on him since I was 14. Though I don't think about him nearly as much, I still have an infatuation with him. My heart rate still increases when I see a pic of him, and just about melt.
His name you may recognize from my 100 things about me list. His name: Michael Lardie, formerly from Great White, now with Night Ranger.
Grant it, he's much older than me (almost 17 years, which isn't much now that I'm in my 30's!), but I've always found him extremely sexy for an older man. I think what appeals to me about him is not just his looks (the long blonde hair and the smile that makes me melt *sigh*), but his talents. He is the most talented man I know (so to speak, since I don't really "know" him). He plays piano, guitar, harmonica, percussion, etc, etc. There is a list of about 10 instraments he plays, plus vocals. He also produces, engineers, and writes music. Talk about being multi-talented! I think that's what makes him so sexy to me. He amazes me with all his talents and his accomplishments. What I wouldn't do to meet him someday! Someday, I really do hope to meet him.

I could go and and on about Michael and how much I like him! But I won't. I'll leave that for the novel! But here is a picture taken from his website, along with another photo I found on the net.

This is a pic of the whole band Great White. Michael Lardie is second from the right. (what a gorgeous pic!). BTW- just a sidenote...I also used to have a thing for Jack Russell, pictured at center of the band. He's the lead singer and he just has a voice that can bring you to your knees!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is one of my favorite pics of Michael. Isn't he just so gorgeous?! I couldn't find a decent pic of his famous smile, but it's much better in person anyway.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Ok. So there it is. I have revealed who my fantasy man is. The one I dare to think about, the one that has inspired me to write a novel, the one who makes my heart flutter when I see his picture. Maybe someday.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Well, ok then. :) Thanks for sharing.