Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas Party

I went to my Christmas party with my Bible study group last night. I have to say, it was the most fun I have had in a long time! I laughed so hard I was crying! It was great to get together with a bunch of women and just talk and laugh!
I almost didn't make it until halfway through. Bob ended up leaving work late, about 15 minutes before I was supposed to leave to get there! So in a bind, I asked my neighbor if she could watch Ryan for a half hour or so until Bob came home. Thankfully she was available. So I was able to drop Ryan off and I made it to the party on time!
I don't want to disclose what happened at the party that made is so funny, but let's just say I will be famous at the church from now on! LOL (in a good way). Anyway, we talked, ate, played a little game, had an ornament exchange, and sang Christmas hymns. It was loads of fun!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

You know I'll make up a story in my head about what happened that's probably much worse than reality. :)