Saturday, December 10, 2005

One of those days

Ever have one of those days where you'd rather just stay in bed, or wish you could hide with the covers over your head? That's the kind of day I'm having. Just an icky day. Nothing horrible or bad has happened; I'm just tired and irritable today, which of course, is making me feel depressed. Because I'm 3 days away from when af is due, and irritability is a symptom of af for me. A clear indication I'm not pg. I don't even need to test (though I probably will anyway because I'm a glutton for punishment) since I just "know" I'm not. Though I guess I can't always rely on my instincts, since I just "knew" I was pg last month even though I wasn't. *sigh* I hate ttc sometimes. It's so darn frustrating and irritating, and time consuming, and I really wish I could do the one thing that women were meant to do. Sometimes I feel like my body is failing me....it can't seem to get pg on it's own, and apparently, even with the help of clomid.

I'm just in a "pity me" mood today! I need some chocolate and some sleep!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hang in there, Brenda. Hugs!