Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

We are just staying at home. Ryan is in bed already, Bob is playing a computer game, and I'm on the net and will attempt to write more of my novel. Nothing too exciting going on!

On the note of my novel--my best friend Julie came over last night and I showed her my novel. It was so awesome to talk to her about it. I bounced off ideas to her and we brainstormed. I was starting to feel a little down about the novel for a while. I have been reading this book about how to write a novel, and I realized I'm doing all the wrong things! LOL But with talking with Julie last night I felt more psyched up about it again!! And she gave me some great ideas! Thanks so much Jules!

I highly doubt I'll even make it to midnight tonight. I've got a sore throat and had little sleep last night, so I'm already tired and it's not even 9pm yet. oh well..it's just another day.

Happy New Year. May you find joy, happiness, and may all your wishes come true in 2006!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Happy New Year to you, Brenda. May we all get what we wish for this year.