Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I didn't get my Christmas wish

No BFP for me this year...again. I remember last year on Christmas I cried because I expected to be pg by then, and I remember seeing on FF all the posts saying "I got my Christmas BFP!". I was so upset about it. Then I thought, there's no way I could go through a full year without a BFP...I know I'll have one by next Christmas. Well, here it is, 11 days away from Christmas and af is here. So much for my Christmas BFP. I'm getting so discouraged and frustrated with this whole process. Why does getting pg, something that's supposed to be so natural, so hard?! This was my 3rd cycle since the lap and HSG, and my second cycle on clomid. At least the clomid is working...my body seems to like it. But why can't I get a BFP already? What on earth is wrong with my body that it isn't doing what it should be doing?
I am starting month 21 now. Coming up on 2 yrs soon. Never thought in my wildest dreams I would be ttc for this long. I'm just so frustrated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brenda: Hang in there hon. I understand what you mean about your body not doing what it is supposed to do, I feel the same way. Hopefully 2006 will be the best year ever (full of BFP's). ((((Hugs)))) mary

Cindy said...

I'm sorry, Brenda. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Brenda. (((hugs))) 2006 will be our year!