Saturday, December 10, 2005

Ryan, my cutie!

I have a cute story about Ryan. Bob has been working long hours this week and hasn't spent much time with either me or Ryan. Ryan has been missing his daddy. So when Ryan woke up this morning, Bob was awake too and asked me to bring Ryan into bed with us for some family cuddling time. So Bob and Ryan and cuddled together and I'm way on the other side of the bed. I figured I'd let Bob have some time with Ryan so I was going to leave. I said "I guess I'm not part of the family so I'm going to leave." Ryan sat straight up, took my hand, and looked my in the eyes with his cute little puppy dog eyes and said "Yes you're part of the family! Don't leave mommy!" It was just too cute for words! Needless to say I stayed! He sure knows how to pull the cute factor and tug at my heart strings!!

No comments: