Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Potty Training today!

Well, I am taking the plunge. I decided that Ryan needs to be potty trained. He is 3 yrs and 3 months, and is very smart. He knows exactly what he's supposed to do and why. I tried last summer but he is a very stubborn child and refused to go. Now I'm not taking No for an answer. I put him in underwear and told him no more diapers! I told him to come tell me if he needs to go. We will also be sitting on the potty every 45 minutes. It's going to be a long day I think! LOL Wish me luck! So far he sat on the potty once but nothing happened. He likes his new underwear, so hopefully he won't want to get it dirty. I put blankets on all the furniture so they don't get ruined. Hope it goes well!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Brenda & Ryan!! I hope all goes well today.