Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My song

Just when I thought all hope was lost about my song, my contact called me today! Woo hoo! I haven't talked to him in months and honestly thought he had either forgotten about it or totally blew me off.
Turns out that his computer crashed and he can't get back on the net, (at least not at a decent speed) and that's why I haven't been able to contact him.

He is still working on the song! He ran into some complications for a while since he broke up with his former band and now has a new band he's working with and the singer he plans on using for my song is available after Feb 1, so he will continue working on it and send me some CD's when he's done!!

Woo hoo!!! Now if that hasn't motivated me to finish this book, I don't know what will!! Very exciting!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Very cool.

Mary said...

thats awesome brenda!!