Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Welcome back GW!

My favorite band of all time, Great White, is back together! They are celebrating their 25th anniversary (isn't that frightening...guess I'm showing my age) this year with a tour and new album. Their first date together again (with all almost original members...including my Michael) *as I sigh pathetically* is Jan 27 in L.A. Unfortunately I cannot make it. CA is way too far for me to travel when 38 weeks pg, and way too expensive. But I sure will be there in spirit...and hope they come my way sometime soon!! How awesome it would be to see them all together again! They broke up in 2002, but Jack and Mark continued on with the name Great White with a bunch of other guys.
Not sure what the other members went on to do, but Michael joined Night Ranger. I'm guessing he is taking a hiatus from NR to join GW again for a while.

Anyway, if they happen to be in your neighborhood, you should check them out. They are an awesome rock band, and well, Michael rocks :)

No comments: