Monday, January 08, 2007

So much to do....

So little time.

I have tons to do to get ready for this baby, and starting to feel like time is running short! I want to clean up my bedroom (it has become the "junk" room at the moment...if I don't know what to do with something...it ends up thrown in there), organize the baby's room so that a baby can actually live in it, wash all the clothes, pack my hospital bag, go shopping, etc, etc, etc. The list is never ending I tell ya.

And to top it off, I feel so tired. I'm just way too tired to do all of this...in fact, just thinking about it makes me want to take a nap.

I'm thinking of cleaning up the bedroom today...if I can muster up the energy. Wish me luck. If I'm not back in a few hours, you may want to call for some help. You never know what's going to attack me in there.

4 comments:

Shawna said...

Good luck, Brenda! You can do it ...and then take a nice long nap :-)

and rudeness said...

I remember "the rush before"... You will do fine girl!

And I agree with Shawna... afterwards take a BIG OL' NAP!

Mary said...

good luck brenda! just dont over due it, take a long nap afterwards@

Cindy said...

Good luck, sweetie. I'm sure you'll find a way!