Tuesday, January 30, 2007

a survey!

1. When was the last time you saw your best friend?this past Friday
2. What were you doing this morning at 8am?getting ready to leave for my NST.
3. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?watching my soap and surfing the net
4. Are you any good at math?sometimes
7. Are you mad at anyone right now?no
8. Do you know the words to the song on your MySpace profile?not by heart yet LOL
9. Last thing received in the mail?a check from my mom, a tax form, and diaper coupons
10. How many different drinks have you had today?water, grape juice, cranberry juice, more water
12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machine?yes
13. If you could travel anywhere where would you go?California, Canada, Europe
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?no
16. What's outside your front door?umm, the sidewalk and the road and snow!
17. Do you have plans for Saturday night?yes...will have a new baby! :)
18. Do you like the ocean?never seen the ocean before
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different kinds of Popcorn? yes
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?no
22. Something you are excited about?Having my baby on Thursday!
23. Are you happy with life right now?yes!
26. Where do you keep your change?in my wallet and/or a cup on a drawer and/or Ryan's piggy bank
27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?depends on what you consider large. My MOPS group last Monday...about 15 people.
28. Do you like anyone right now?sure, I like a lot of people.
29. What was the weather like on your birthday?can't remember...that was last May!
30. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?open so I can hear Ryan if he happens to wake up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I OBVIOUSLY haven't been keeping up with the pregnancy blog! BABY ON THURSDAY, OMG!!! I am sooooo excited for you!

I can't wait to see pictures!!

Cindy said...

I can tell you what the weather was like on my birthday. :) VERY COLD!

Can't wait to see pictures of your new little one!

and rudeness said...

EEEE... THURSDAY!

That was a good list. Whats funny about the birthday/weather question? I remember that LAST year on my birthday in APRIL... it was the last day it snowed before summer. :)

I can remember getting up and being like...HEY I wanted SPRING for my birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you, now that it's Baby Day and all!

It's 8:56pm - you're probably (hopefully) getting and epidural now and Kyle will soon be here, the little boy we've be awaiting for so long!!

Congratulations friend, I am so very happy for you!