Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Myspace

So I've done something I swore I'd never do.

I have joined myspace.

I know I know. I've always said I hated myspace and would never go there. I'm very happy with my blog here and didn't want to transition. And I'm not. But I do have a page at myspace and am finding it pretty interesting actually.

It's taking me some time to figure it all out and make it all fancy....so please ignore the fact that it's very plain. But it's something I'm learning and tweaking.

So if you are on myspace also, come say hello! My addy is:
http://www.myspace.com/pookeybear2823

Don't worry. I am not getting rid of this blog. This is my main blog, my main spot. I spent way too much time developing this one to let it go! I like my blogger. :) I just need to find more interesting things to blog about! LOL

3 comments:

and rudeness said...

WOW girl. I dont think your site is boring at all!

There is always so much visually going on in the myspace land... some of the graphics are awesome on your site!

Make sure and link it on your blog so I can check it out!

and rudeness said...

PPsssst!

Can you email me your email address? I cant find it anywhere?! Am I losing my mind?

(Dont answer that!) :)

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!!!!

You MySpacer you.

I have a spot, I just don't use it anymore.