Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

A day late I know.

It's not what you think either. I did not need a full day to recover. We were actually busy yesterday doing things around the house and taking down Christmas decorations.

My New Years eve was spent sitting or laying down on the couch watching the Packer game. The last game of the season. It was against the Chicago Bears....HUGE rivarly in these parts. And go figure, the ONE game that does NOT mean anything (it was pretty much a fluff game) since the Bears are a shoe in for the playoffs and the Pack had NO chance, it would figure that the Packers actually won this game, and rather easily. Ah, well, it made for good tv watching.

It was the late game, so it didn't end until a little after 10pm. Guess what I did afterwards? Yep, you guessed it, I went to bed! I was actually falling asleep on the couch and missed a good portion of the 4th quarter of the game. Must have been that darn non-alchoholic sparkling grape juice that did it to me. haha

Dh ended up staying up until 11:30pm playing his video game I got him for Christmas.

Just another day to us.

Hope your New Years was fun and safe! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

We didn't do anything either...never really do to be honest. I managed to stay up to 11:33 and that was it LOL Said good night to my boys who were laughing that I couldn't wait the additional 27 minutes, but hey...us old broads need our beauty sleep!