Monday, January 15, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like...winter!

You wouldn't believe what I saw when I woke up this morning. That's right...SNOW! I just about forgot what it looks like. We haven't had any snow since that huge snowstorm we had back in early Dec. All that melted within two weeks and we haven't had any since.

So this morning I look and we have about 2 inches on the ground! woo hoo! Not really that I'm all that excited, but I know Ryan is. Now I'll have to muster up the energy to actually go outside to play in it. Debating on it.

So now that it's halfway through Jan. we are finally starting to look like winter.

5 comments:

Shawna said...

Here too :-)

I had to bring in my potted plants last night...it was down in the 20's and 30's! Mid 50's today...I know that's not too cold for your part of the world, but for us...we are literally on FREEZE WATCH LOL I love it!!!!

and rudeness said...

Yeah, I about fell backwards when I opened the dog to let the dog out...

We ended up with about 6 inches here.

FUN! FUN!

Unknown said...

We didn't get much snow, just freezing rain. What a mess it was today. Blech.

Cindy said...

'bout time! I'm still waiting for my real snow. We've only had a few dustings here and there.

Mary said...

we have YET to get snow...weird in PA...