Saturday, November 12, 2005

Waiting...and waiting....

I know I'm pregnant....I just know I am. I just need a pregnancy test to tell me I am!! LOL I know my body so well that I know it feels different. I'm having tons of symptoms.....frequent urination, increased hunger at times, fatigue, constipation, sensitive nipples, watery CM, moodiness, emotional, and cramping off and on. Also no spotting....I normally start spotting around 8 DPO...here I am at 10 DPO and no sign of spotting. My temps are incredibly high and stable now.
I know my body...I know I'm pg!! I just need a darn HPT to confirm it!!!! LOL Darn things. I wish there was a test we can take right after BD that says yes or no the egg was fertilized...so we don't have to go through the agony of waiting.

Af technically isn't even due until Tuesday. But I've been having these symptoms since 6 DPO...when my temp dipped. I tested on Friday but was BFN. I think there just wasn't enough hcg in my system yet. I think I will be brave and try testing again tomorrow. I'm still remaining hopeful.

Please pray that this is it. I hope I'm not making up these symptoms or making my mind think I have these symptoms because I want it so badly. I need to keep busy until tomorrow. I hate waiting!! This 2ww is worse than any other I've ever had!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there!!! I am praying for you. Mary