Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I was wrong :(

I was totally wrong. It must have been the s/e of clomid I was feeling. A few other women have told me that clomid can make you feel symptoms of pregnancy...but I was so sure I was pregnant. NOPE. Af showed this morning, which I expected the last 2 days because of temp decreases and spotting. I was upset at first, but I'm ok now. I'm happy that clomid actually did it's job for me! I had a 12 day LP, which is the longest I've had, and no spotting until 11 DPO...which is almost a miracle for me! Now I just need that BFP! I'm also excited to be doing another round of clomid!

I still don't have the results of my progesterone test...so I don't know if I will be on 50mg or 100mg next cycle. So I will wait a day or two to call in my prescription. But if I don't hear from my dr today I will call tomorrow.

On to round #2 of clomid!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm sorry that you're not pg, hon, but I'm really glad Clomid helped your cycle. Best of luck on round 2!

Anonymous said...

That is SO AWESOME that your LP went 12 days!!! Congratulations girl! That BFP is just around the corner! (((hugs)))