Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thanksgiving

Since it is almost Thanksgiving, I feel it is appropriate to share what I am thankful for.

I'm thankful for:

First and foremost for Jesus saving me!
for my wonderful husband that loves me unconditionally
for my beautiful son and his gorgeous, heart-melting smile
for my house..not the best but so much better than what it could be!
for my health
for my cat and fish
for my family...though they are having some difficult times right now, I'm thankful we are all together and will celebrate Thanksgiving together
for the opportunity to ttc
for clomid working in my system...for the opportunity I have to take it!
for my church and church leaders..such a strong, caring Christian family we have at IBC
for living in USA
for enough money to live on
for Bob having a good and secure job
for Ryan being such a wonderful little boy...strongwilled but willing to listen and learn!
for all the things I have
for my parents still in good health
for my friendships I have formed in the last year
for God's forgiveness, even when I continue to sin
for living and breathing with the intent on glorifying God!

Oh Lord, thank you so much for all these things and others I have not mentioned. I don't deserve all the goodness you have given to me! I praise you Lord, and thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Brenda!

Anonymous said...

Well said!!