Monday, November 07, 2005

my thoughts this morning

Well, tonight I have another go at my presentation. Yep, the one I was supposed to give 2 weeks ago and was called off due to a special guest speaker. So I'm doing it tonight, supposedly anyway. I haven't even looked at any of my info since I brought it home that night! I have no preperation for this thing now! I guess I'll wing it. It's just talking about me anyway...so I guess no prep needs to be done. I have all the pictures on the boards and everything I want to bring, just not sure what I'm going to say!

I plan on doing some updates to the blog too. I want to spruce it up a bit....I just haven't had the time to do it yet. I still need to figure out how to do some things! I can be rather computer illiterate at times.

I've been thinking about Christmas. Hard to believe the holidays aren't too far off. I love Christmas...it's my favorite holiday. I can't wait to start decorating the house for Christmas..put the tree up and all! I need to start my Christmas shopping soon too! What to get a 3 yr old??

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Good luck on your presentation. Let me know if you need help with blog stuff.