Sunday, November 06, 2005

Candy

After taking Ryan trick or treating last weekend, I figured we'd have some candy leftover and I'd just have a few pieces. Nope...that's not the way it works apparently! Ryan got a whole load of candy....and since he can't have anything with peanuts or peanut butter in it, I separated what he can and cannot have. Adding to that the extra candy we had leftover from giving it out, we have a whole plastic bag full of candy!!! All I can say is wow. I've been eating this stuff like a pig all week!!! I'm starting to feel rather guilty...I'm probably going to gain 10 pounds by the time this candy is gone. But I can't resist chocolate!! oh well....guess I'll enjoy it anyway while it lasts!! *chump chump* mmmmm good snickers!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

We ended up with no Halloween candy here... we had just a few pieces left from what we handed out. I think I got one Reece's cup and one kit-kat. I guess I don't need any more though!