Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Holy progesterone batboy!

I FINALLY have my test results back. I had to call the nurse today. It's been over a week since I had the test done.
Anyway, when I asked her for the results, she looked them up and actually asked me if I took a pg test. When I said I actually got af yesterday, she was shocked! She asked me how my flow is. I told her it's a normal flow and I'm sure I'm not pg. She then said, well, you DEFINITELY O'd and clomid is working well for me! When I asked her what the numbers were, she told me.

CD 22, 6 DPO progesterone: 136!!!!!

Considering they are looking for anything that's 15 or over!!!! woo hoo!! My progesterone is actually the number you would normally see in pregnancy!!! I'm totally floored by this!!

At any rate, I will most likely be on 50mg clomid this cycle, since that apparently is working well!! My dr wasn't in, but she will consult my dr and get back to me by Friday. If I don't hear anything by Friday late morning, I'll just go ahead and order my refill, since I start it on Sat again.

I'm just shocked by number! I was hoping for at least a 15, but couldn't believe it's that high!!! woo hoo! Come on BFP!!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow, that in an INCREDIBLE progesterone number... mine only got up to 15 even after I was taking 150mg of Clomid!!! It's no wonder you were feeling different last month.

Anonymous said...

That is amazing!! Did they test to make doubly sure you aren't pg? I just wonder about all of those stories of women who have their periods the first couple of months of their pregnancies... ?