Friday, November 18, 2005

updating

As you can see, I've made some changes to my blog. I've added blinkies (my favorites as of right now) and have added some links. I will be making changes here and there to spice is up a little!

I'm also continuing to work on my 100 Things about me list. I'm up to #60 so far! It's been fun trying to come up with stuff!!

Also a quick update on my cycle. My OB told me she will keep me on 50mg of clomid this cycle and will do another progesterone test at 7 DPO. She said she expects me to be pg in the next several months!! I have more confidence now that my OB is hopeful with my progress!! Come on BFP!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Good luck! And I like the blinkies. :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks great! And as always, I'm praying for the BFP! (((hugs)))