Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I finally did it!!

My presentation that is!!

I had my meeting last night (and yes, it actually was last night). I came in carrying all my stuff (in the pouring rain mind you...it always seems to be raining when I need to do my presentation) and I asked if I would be doing my presentation. She said yes, I will make sure we stop at 8:30 to get you in. It went well! I'm so happy I did it! I hadn't even practiced it, so I was going off a whim. But it went well....people asked questions and I apologized for going over the time limit, but no one seemed to care..they were all excited to hear about my presentation. The coordinator asked me also to write an article for the newsletter about TTC after I had talked about my battle with ttc and my passion for teaching others about charting and my message board.
It was hard to talk and I had to stop often since I am battling a cold and nearly lost my voice yesterday. My voice is rather raspy and it's hard for me to talk loudly. But I did well! So happy I have it over with now!!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

That's wonderful! And I bet a lot of women will be thankful for your effort to reach out about TTC. It's amazing how many women are out there, struggling in silence.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that the presentation went so well.

mary