Sunday, February 04, 2007

Baby Kyle is here!

My little miracle was born on Thursday, Feb 1, 2007 at 9:29pm. He is 5 lbs 5 oz and 19 inches long! :)

He is healthy and happy. He cried like crazy when he was first born, but after that he seems to be a laid back baby...so far! He sleeps a lot...I had forgotten how much they sleep!

I will eventually post my birth story....hopefully soon. I've been rather busy so I am finding it hard to get on the computer. But will hopefully write that up since it's pretty interesting!

I am so in love with this little guy. He is adorable! Will post pics too when I get a chance.

I'm nursing and am having a much easier time with it this time. With Ryan I couldn't nurse, so this is a new and wonderful experience. The only thing I'm not liking is having to feed him every 3 hours and being the only one that can do it! I'm extremely tired.

Ryan has been at grandma and grandpas since Thursday. He is coming home in about an hour so I'm really looking forward to seeing him and how he reacts with Kyle. I really miss my boy. :)

Will update more when I have a chance! Right now I'm taking care of this little guy and trying to rest when I can.

More to come!!

7 comments:

Mary said...

congrats again brenda!

yea it can be frustrating being the only one able to feed him, but after a few weeks you can pump and get bib to give him a bottle

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

and rudeness said...

YEAH! BABY!
I've been thinking of you often since Friday and am glad that you were able to post so soon!

I am glad all is well and you guys are home. Cant wait to see pics!

I am sure things will go fine with Ryan and Kyle. I bet Ryan is excited!

Good Luck on the breastfeeding... keep it up girl! I loved every minute of breastfeeding, even though it is challenging. If you ever have questions, let me know!

and rudeness said...

Wait a minute... werent you induced at 5pm?! Only 4 hours of labor?!

WOW... yeah I want to hear this story!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations my friend! I am so very excited for you!! HUGE Congrats and best of luck!

I hope you're able to come online once and a while and give us updates (and PICTURES!)

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Holy Poop! Yeah 4 HOURS?

If that's the case, I'm never talking to you again. *arms crossed and nose pointed to the sky*

Michelle said...

Nursing is very rewarding. I'm so glad you got the opportunity and he's up for it.

Congratulations Brenda!!!