Friday, December 01, 2006

Winter Wonderland

Look what I found when I woke up this morning?


Yes, a winter wonderland. National Weather Service is calling it a full blown blizzard, even telling people NOT to leave the house. That if they go out driving they are risking their lives. First time NWS has ever stated that for this area!

Ryan of course is loving this. He was so excited when he saw the snow this morning (it's the first snow fall of the season). He wanted to go out right away, but I told him to wait until it stops snowing at least!




Here we have about 5 inches already, and we are expecting about 10 inches total today. Our Christmas decorations have blown down--hopefully it's not broken as we just replaced it from our incident the other day!



More pictures to come as we play outside! Welcome to winter!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

YAY FOR SNOW! I'm so jealous!

I hope you have fun playing in it today!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh! That is so amazing Brenda! Beautiful!!! I am jealous...but warmer than you are LOL Stay safe and warm though.

and rudeness said...

AWESOME! Being a fellow Wisconsinite I was quite jealous yesterday when I first read your post, but wanted you to know that the snowtorm finally made its way up here... and we have about 5 inches and counting as of 1045am Saturday...

:)