Sunday, April 30, 2006

Baby got Book!

This video Bob found for me is just hilarious! If you were around during the time Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-a-lot was popular, you'd remember the whole tune. Well, this video is a Christian spin off called "Baby got Book". It's so cute and just so funny!! I just LOVE it!

It's by Pastor Dan Smith from Momentum Christian Church in Cleveland Ohio. He also goes by Southpaw, a Christian DJ. He's got a DVD and CD out too.

I just thought it was worth mentioning.....it's such an awesome video..and I love that it promotes Christianity! He would be an incredible youth pastor. Wonder if he'd be interested at my church? We are still looking for a youth pastor! haha

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How cute!!! I racked my brain to find someone to send it to, but most people I know are older than me & probably wouldn't even know it. Thanks for sharing!

Mary said...

Thanks for sharing, I sent it to my youth minister.