Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Song of the Day 2

Here's another song of the day...since I'm so into songs lately :)

Don't You (Forget about me) by Simple Minds.

This song is special to me because it reminds me of my senior year of high school and graduation. The words were perfect for the occasion, and when I signed everyone's yearbooks, I would always sign it "Don't you forget about me". I also remember (you know how you can have just little snipets of time stamped in your mind?) a moment at my graduation party when I had this song on and I remember looking at all my friends there, thinking how perfect life was at that moment and how it was all going to change. It was the start of the best summer I ever had. Great times. Great song. *sigh* oh the memories!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

That song makes me think of the Breakfast Club.

And here's to memories!

Brenda said...

Yes, it reminds me of The Breakfast Club too. :D Good movie!