Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Song of the Day

I'm sitting here listening to my Yahoo music (which I'm horribly addicted to) and I have listened to so many older songs that I'm going down amnesia lane. I have my own custom station that mainly plays many of my favorites, so of course I'm bound to hear many songs that have some meaning to me. I'm huge into songs....I have a song for just about everything. I have a song for every boyfriend I've ever had, along with every boy I've ever even liked (there are lots there), songs that remind me of certain times in my life, certain situations, certain people. I'm a sentimental sap I know. :D

The song of the day is Miss you in a Heartbeat by Def Leppard. This song has special meaning to me as is my song with an ex-boyfriend (Mike). I met him back in college...at Lakeland. He didn't go to school, but I met him a dance club I frequented. He came up to me during this song and we danced to it. That was how I met him. We only dated for 2 months (I ended up leaving him for Bob), but the song still reminds me of him. We usd to go to the dance club together. It was nice to have a boyfriend that loved to dance as much as I did.
Now, even though the song still reminds me of him, I still love the song. I think it's one of Def Leppards best songs.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I love songs that have meaning like that. :) I'm a scent person... I can smell a hint of something in the air (a kind of soap, a food, or whatever) and be suddenly taken back to a place and time in the past.