Tuesday, April 25, 2006

MOPS group

Here is something of interest:

My night time MOPS group (Mothers of Preschoolers) is ending next month. Our season is only from Sept-May. However, last night the ladies and I were discussing how we have all become very close and don't want to go through 4 months without seeing each other. So we will be getting together at least once a month throughout the summer.

The next season starting in Sept, I will have a leadership role! I will be a Hospitality Leader for the night time group. I will be in charge of decorating, setting up/taking down, welcoming people, and the most important thing, food! LOL

I'm looking forward to it. Next year's theme is "Breath of Fresh Air", and I already have some ideas on keeping with the theme!

It should be exciting and fun! I'm so thankful to have this group.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Congrats on your leadership role! And I'm glad you have a fun group of ladies!