Monday, March 20, 2006

This weekend

This weekend was another busy weekend. Friday night Julie came over, but only for 10 minutes. She didn't realize she had to work at her part time job, so she ended up having to leave early. Poor Ryan was so upset that his Auntie Julie had to leave.

Saturday we went to a birthday party for one of Ryan's playmates. She turned 4. It was a big turnout...about 20 preschoolers running around! And about twice as many adults. It was a nice party though, not just food for the kids but food for the adults too along with other things. Ryan came home with a helium balloon, a Curious George cookie, a bag of party favors, a bag of candy he picked up from the pinata, and a pretty good sugar high! LOL He had tons of fun though. He's already asking for the next birthday party!

Sat night Julie came over since she felt bad for leaving so early on Friday. We spent the evening discussing the book.

Sunday I went to church and then in the afternoon just hung out at home.

Speaking of my book, it's coming along nicely! I haven't done much with any scenes lately. I spent the last 2 weeks mainly concentrating on the song. I finally have the song written and I feel fairly confident in it! Now I'm just finishing a few profiles and then I think I can get back to the scene writing!

Today I will be going out with a friend of mine whom I don't see very often. Should be fun!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wow, you've been busy! Glad you had a fun weekend.