Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Not much to update

Haven't had much to post about this week. It's been a rather boring week. I have had a stomach bug the last 2 days so I haven't been up to doing much.

Yesterday was just a bad day all around. Ryan was in a bad mood, I wasn't feeling well, Bob ran over some road debris on the way home from work and it punctured his tire. It also ruined the bearings or something or other like that. Cost $300 to get it fixed. My SIL is in the hospital..for what I don't know yet, and then there's the whole situation with my brother. So it wasn't a good day.

Today has been a bit better at least!

I think I O'd a few days ago. I will probably check my temp tomorrow (just because I'm curious and it's hard to stop!) to see. But I think I O'd on Monday...which I think was CD 14. I haven't looked at a calender or my chart lately...but I'm pretty sure it was CD 14. I have NEVER O'd that early before. Not that we have much of a chance this month anyway...since the only day we BD'd was Friday, which would be CD 11. Fat chance I'll be pg. But anything can happen.

That's life in a nut shell for me this week. Boring week! LOL Aahh, the life of a stay at home mom.

No comments: