Monday, March 20, 2006

2 cool sites

These are 2 of my favorite sites at the moment. Just wanted to share!

This is a really cool site I found when I was working on the song. I needed to find words that rhymed and was having a hard time coming up with ones in my head. I never knew you could find a rhyming dictionary online! Very cool...you should check it out if you ever need to find something that rhymes.

Here is another site I have found useful in the last few days. Ryan has finally gotten out of the Robot song (for now) but is now into a different song. Now his favorite song is Wake Up by Hilary Duff. I don't have that one on CD anywhere, but I did find a great site online that plays the song. Check out the song...it's actually really good. I'm becoming a Hilary Duff fan! LOL Just click on one of the windows options to hear it. Ryan calls it the "Wake up on a Saturday night" song. LOL

No comments: