Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Another site..

I know, I've been posting a lot of my favorite sites lately. What can I say...I'm addicted to surfing the net!

One of my favorite bands right now (I mean other than the obvious Great White, Def Leppard, and Bon Jovi that I have ALWAYS liked) is Marty Casey and the Lovehammers. If you watched Rock Star: INXS at all last fall, you would remember Marty. He was the runner up on the show. He has amazing talent, incredible vocals! I was so impressed with the way he transformed "Baby one more Time" from a bubble gum pop song to a dark, grunge type of song. He also did a wonderful rendition of "Wish you were here". I was hoping he would win the competition on Rock Star, but now I'm glad he didn't. I don't think he would have fit in quite as well with INXS, and I knew he would make it big!

Anyway, I love his music. Check out the website. They even have a web diary of the tour they just finished up.

No comments: