Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Lost motivation

I think I've lost my motivation this week to write.

I didn't write anything the whole weekend. I spent that time catching up on my soaps (I watch 2 soap operas). I was seriously falling behind so I needed to catch up.

Monday evening I think I was still floating from the conversation I had with my contact...I couldn't get much written. I wrote about 2 paragraphs in the next scene and a few lines for the song.
Last night I had planned on writing most of the night but I ended being on the phone for most of the night with Julie. She had a very difficult day on Monday and needed to talk. I did manage to write briefly...wrote about half a page on the scene.

Now tonight I'm not sure I will do much writing. I think I'm coming down with the flu or something. I have a really bad sore throat (to the point I can barely talk) and feel really weak and achy. uagh. I hate being sick. Especially with a very active 3 yr old around!

I guess this makes up for last week when I was cruising along..I wrote 6 scenes in 4 days last week. Guess I need to take a week off for all that effort!! haha

Hope I can get my motivation back again soon. I feel so unproductive when I don't write.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brenda, you've pushed it hard. Sit back, relax, and the creative juices will flow again!!