Friday, January 27, 2006

New bible study

I started a new Bible study yesterday. I'm really excited to be doing it. It's The Patriarchs, the study of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob by Beth Moore. It will be interesting. We had the introduction yesterday. This is something that's very new for me...I've never really read much of the Old Testament...so it will be a whole new experience! We went through a whole geneology chart. It's going to be difficult for me to learn this since I'm not very good with history and names, but I think it will be really worth it and I think I will learn a lot!

I just need to get used to doing 45 minutes of homework everyday though! I've gotten out of the habit over Christmas break, so I need to discipline myself to get back into it!

I'll let you know how it goes this session!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Good luck, I hope you enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I'm studying Genesis in Bible Study Fellowship (www.bsfinternational.com), and we are currently on Abraham. There is so much to learn from the OT that can be applied to today, it's really surprising. I hope you enjoy it - let us know! And good luck with your homework!